Easter Show knitting

I spotted this Autumn Rose sweater pattern designed by Eunny Jang (editor of Interweave Knits mag and Knitting Daily fame) knitted by a very talented knitting blogger at Random Knits. Well done Donna.

Also spotted this February Baby Sweater just like the one I knit for our new neighbour. Love the hand dyed wool. I really enjoyed looking at the hand crafted exhibits, it's a shame there were no hand knitted socks. It was the first time I've been to the Sydney Royal Easter Show, great day out so much to see.

2 comments:

Levin said...

These knits are amazing - I can't believe the skill. For some reason knitting scares me a bit - I think with quilting I can access expert advice but I don't really know any knitters nearby. The first top is absolutely amazing.
l
x

Rachel said...

Looks like a lot of fun and inspiration!