Quilt show this Easter




I hope you are all enjoying family and friends this Easter and eating lots of yummy hot cross buns together. My Dear Husband and I have both had to work today although my work is a little more pleasant than his. I do a bit of shop window dressing locally and today I had to set up a temporary shop at a Quilt Show. Here is a not so great photo of part of the display, there was very little natural light and flash photos weren't great either, sorry. I fell in love with the hexagon quilt that I had to hang which will be a class next term. I have requested position no. 1 in this totally hand stitched quilt class, just perfect for winter sewing by the fire. I love the eclectic mix of large scale and bold prints and if you have a closer look there is gorgeous hand quilting which is done as you make each block.


Drive safely.

No comments: