Coffee table reading


I guess a lot of you have probably worked out that I love flowers and walking around my garden late this afternoon was very dissatisfying, nothing botanical rocked my boat, so to speak. Anyway here is an arrangement in my lounge room and you will notice the most gorgeous book of Kaffe Fassett's work which has been loaned to me by a girlfriend. I own several of his books but as yet have never made anything from them but the photos in them are just so wonderful to look at over and over again. I love just browsing through them and feasting on not only the projects themselves but the items that inspire him to create and the wonderful settings used to show off his ideas off to the max. This book was bought second hand quite cheaply, I recommend his books to anyone who loves textiles, antiques and colour.

No comments: