Fresh biscuits and friendship

You know you have caring friends when they make contact because you haven't blogged for over a week. One left a phone message and the other an email worried that something was really wrong. I have simply had my mother in law staying and computer time was a bit thin on the ground and no time for creating much this last week or so either. All is well and I will make up for the break, I promise. I baked a batch of biscuits and sat down for an hour and a half with these two two special friends today to escape from our everyday lives for just a while and be the young girls we know we are at heart. We three are making the extra effort this year to meet up more often and partake in hot chocolates and chew over our weeks together. I hope you all make time to spend with your good friends, it can definitely make a difference when you share your ups and downs with friends.

No comments: