Random thoughts


Look at this, a very long term UFO I found hiding in a basket. This is for Dee who is working on a very large piece of cross stitch and she has had to take a little break from its enormity, she isn't alone I'm sure. I know this isn't as large but it's single strand work on 32 count linen and every motif uses a different stitch, this is a good thing as it keeps you motivated. I am more than halfway through the alphabet but the blank area in the middle has a lovely verse for me to complete.

What is life
If full of care
We have no time
To stand and stare

A good motto to remind us all to slow down and take stock of our lives. There is also a a border pattern to work around the whole sampler so I do have a long way to go yet. The sample is called Random Thoughts by The Drawn Thread, a favourite of mine and they also offer a number of free designs.

Click on the photo for a closer look, sorry it is a bit crumpled but it has been around for quite some time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!

Nothing else. Just WOW!!!