Working girl today



It's a dirty word sometimes, but somebody has to do it, 'WORK'. I am so happy most days just staying at home working away on my creations and then every now and then my days aren't my own, I actually have to go into town and teach others how to be more creative too. Not bad work if you can get it and I truly love teaching and talking with all the keen students. Today was the second lesson in one of my knitted and felted bags, the colour combinations were amazing, I can't wait to see them after the girls put them through the wash. If the girls email me some snaps I'll post them so you can all see. It's so satisfying seeing the pleased look on the girls faces when they have learned a new skill that will fill their spare hours with pleasure. I do love my work really!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT job!

I love the black/white photo.

Abby said...

I know what you mean... work is such a necessary evil at times... particularly the getting ready stage... and the leaving part but once ur there it can be a different story.... would love to see ur students work.... it must be exciting to watch it all unfold...
luv Abby