Charming


Nothing much to do with textiles. I have just spent several hours installing a new all-in-one print/copier/scanner and was trying it out. My husband took this photo with his old Pentax SLR camera in India more than 20 years ago and I have always loved it. This was trip spelled the end of Dear Husbands photography hobby, he had the beloved camera stolen from his backpack that was between his knees while he was travelling in India, never to be seen again. This photo was suffering with the ravages of time so scanning and saving it will preserve it for our family.



The kids had taken this bundle of photos to school a few years back for show and tell and I found them still together in an envelope so thought you might like to see them. India looks fascinating to me but I don't think I will ever visit.

No comments: