Stitching at the Bay




What a day I had on Saturday. Once again two friends hosted a wonderful day of stitching and friendship in the Bay. It is the most fabulous fully catered day and it is all Christmas related. The ladies who booked in all receive a bag full of goodies which includes their kits and notes for 6 different stitching project any of which they can work on during the day while chatting with friends around their table. The food is great, morning tea, hot lunch and then yummy cakes for afternoon tea. They also run a lucky door raffle throughout the day. Now I have attended this day a number of times but never as a stitcher, always with the shop that I work in, we take up a small stall full of fabric and goodies that the ladies might need through out their day. This year there was also a lovely Christmas stall selling lovely country styled Christmas decorating goods, the cutest mini trees caught my eye but if you have ever visited my house at Christmas time you will know I don't need anymore Christmas stuff ever!! I didn't manage to take many photos is was very hot and the hall was a bit too dark for good photos, sorry! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and it was great catching up with friends once again.

1 comment:

Nan said...

I admire the advent calendar, and enjoyed hearing about your workshop on Saturday, sounds like you had a good fun filled event!