Sisters making it all better

Whether it is my little sister or my two sister-in-laws they seem to know me very well and choose such lovely presents for me. I feel very spoilt. A gorgeous handmade card, an elephant, just what I need, it's said to be a very strong symbol of good luck and contentment.


This very agricultural recycled metal and barbed fencing wire Waratah was made by a young farming mum who went off and learnt how to weld, isn't it a beauty. The Waratah is the New South Wales state flower so it doesn't look out of place in my garden. I think I will be needing a few more of these flowers that are very low maintenance and drought resistant. I can't recall the name of the artist, but I will find out and let you know how you too can enjoy these rustic garden sculptures.


A simply wonderful book of relaxed and simple French sewing projects, so many great ideas and lovely photos.


A real treat for my hands and feet, perfect for slathering on after being out in the harsh summer sun and surf. I love how the French brand L'Occitane has included braille on the packaging so the product can be enjoyed by the sight impaired. Does anyone read braille? What do these two blurbs say?

1 comment:

Levin said...

i'm green with envy - what lovely gifts. the book looks absolutely gorgeous and the hand cream to die for.
enjoy them
l
x