Now the rains have gone.................


..............and the sun has come out again, the autumn crocus are flowering and I'm knitting to my hearts content with cheery colours. It's such a shame Panda don't make Woolbale anymore, I'm down to the last of my supply, I saw their new Feltable Wool yesterday and the colours are yuck. Maybe Panda Yarns doesn't like it either because it's not shown on their current webpage. They do have a cute free felted hat pattern which uses the Feltable Wool. Found the wool colour chart here.

1 comment:

Levin said...

oh no!
i always use panda woolbale - it's fantastic value but if the colours are yuck then i will have to find another supply. bendigo woolen mills is not too bad but they don't have the same colour range :(
love your felted slippers - so cute!
l
x