Latest wool purchases



I found both of these gorgeous sock wools at Morris and Son in York Street, Sydney last week.  I've never come across the German made Crazy Zauberball but it is really soft and I love the colour changes.  I will have to do some research to find the perfect scarf/shawl pattern for this special wool.  I can never resist Noro, I really don't like the texture of the wool but they have fabulous colour combinations.  Probably another scarf/shawl, I don't need any more but I love knitting lacy patterns so why not make more. 



Found this 6" high toxic little toadstool popping up in our lawn this afternoon.  We've had lots of rain and wild weather in the last couple of days, I'm not complaining it's perfect knitting weather beside the fire with the pets for company. 

No comments: