New books and new mags too





I couldn't resist this wonderful French style cross stitch book, so many great little two colour designs, really want to start stitching some little projects.  I really like the Making magazine, so many simple modern sewing projects, look for it at your newsagent.  The other Mollie Makes magazine was a gift from a dear friend and it even included a little kit to crochet the cute cotton crochet flower brooch, still can't fathom the pattern, remember I'm a beginner crochet worker.  This is a gorgeous magazine and my friend has the whole set which I'll have a browse through one day soon.  Not enough hours in my days lately.  Picked up this wonderful secondhand book all about collecting Chintz china, the patterns are gorgeous, they remind me of Liberty tana lawn fabrics

No comments: