An older and hopefully wiser nurse


I've been a Registered Nurse since I completed my three years of unpaid training in 1987.  I only have two photos of me in uniform as a nurse.  The first was taken last year, I was 44 and working full time as a nurse at a private day surgery.  The old black and white was taken by a young patient in 1989 at a rural base hospital in childrens ward when I was 22.  I'm just about to return to that same rural base hospital and embark on a new career in public health care.  I wonder if anyone will recognise me? 
  

2 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Lisa....I met you at a Stitching Day here in the Bay a couple of years ago...can I ask where are you going?

Ros said...

Hi Lisa - your new house looks amazing - congrats!! I take it Mark got the job at Griffith base?? miss seeing him around MDH - good luck to you both - I'm sure there will be some old hands around to recognise you - I was impressed with how many familar faces there were at MDH when I returned after an absence of 15years!! cheers xxx