My very crafty sister

This is the cutest thing, these paper dolls were our mothers when she was a child in the 1940's and my very clever sister Donna has decided they needed to be displayed and don't they look just fantastic.
Donna has just had her eldest child leave home 3 weeks ago and she is already converting his room in to her sewing studio with a pale aqua, white and hints of red theme. I will keep you up to date on how it comes together. She loves the colours of the allsorts blog and the studio of it's author Jennifer Beck Harris who is a childrens book illustrator. Take a look for yourself. These paper dolls will look great in the new room.




My little sister has been very busy this week creating headbands for adults and kids from Heather Bailey's free pattern 'Headband Hooray' which you will find on her blog. This is a great easy pattern for those new to sewing or like my sister needing to make something simple for their anual school fete.


No comments: