Working with Kaffe


Just what everyone needs on a rainy day, a beautiful bright Kaffe Fassett quilt. These blocks are huge and they really do show off the 16 different red/orange/pink fabrics beautifully. This is a very loud quilt kit but it looks wonderful laying on the floor, probably best viewed from a distance. When I have the whole quilt top pieced I will take another photo for you. I have loved Kaffe's knitting, needlepoint and quilts for many years and I have a number of his books in my collection which are just so lovely to sit and flick through, the stylists are so creative when showing of his creations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those vivid colors sure would brighten up a cloudy day. Very pretty.

Donna said...

Hi Lisa, I enjoy your blog very much. It is so facinating to think that we lives on the other side of the world from each other and here we are checking out each others blogs. Your pictures are always great and i love hearing about your villiage. i have always been facinated with british village life and now I can hear about village life from down under. I love the vintage knitting patterns. ebay is the best. That quilt fabric is to die for. I started folloing Kaffee when he was big into knitting. Have a good day!