Cotton soft



This is Dee at The Daily Stitch's fault, now I'm knitting cloths. I think their real purpose is in the kitchen but I think they make a great washcloth for the face and body. I have knitted two plainish square ones then I found this pattern and gave it a go. Fun to knit but I don't like the bulky join line between the first and last segments. Maybe will have to investigate grafting garter stitch to solve this.



I am using up a supply of double knit mercerised cotton that I have had in a box for about 15 years, it's made in Brazil and lovely and soft. Not self striping or interesting like the lovely cotton Dee uses but it works. Here is the
Knitting Pattern Central free dishcloth list from which I have chosen my patterns, don't think I will run out of ideas anytime soon!

No comments: