On the rebound


Just completed this little restoration project that has been hanging around for a while now. This blanket was once a fabulous Onkaparinga pure Australian wool baby cot blanket with satin binding. The blanket is a little thinner than it once was and the binding was ragged but with some new cotton binding and a wash this is a really lovely blanket to snuggle up in on the lounge or another layer for my side of the bed because I'm a cold frog, even the old cat thinks it's the best thing since slided bread!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the window pane check fabric.
That should help take care of any winter chill!

I bet you'll have to argue with the cat!

Rachael Elswyk said...

What a brilliant blanket project! The binding fabric looks great too

Levin said...

fabulous restoration!
if your cat is anything like my cat, he/she will be thinking you made it just for her!
l
x