Teary eyes


Just popping in to tell you I have been working with Arc Soft Photo Studio 5.5 and have worked out how to cut out around my images and blurr the edges. I'm not sure I'll ever be up to the standard of Mandi a great UK blogger but I'm going to keep fiddling and one day my header will be as creative as hers...........I hope!

'Teary eyes' would also be a good description for me...........I have a chronic dry eye problem, so much so that I have had SmartPLUGs inserted into my lower lid tear ducts to stop my tears escaping too quickly and thus preventing corneal ulcers. The plugs are very effective............maybe even too effective because when I'm in air conditioned places, exposed to dust or wind my eyes well up with tears and often people mistakenly think I am upset. When my eyes produce too many tears the tear recipe changes and then my eyes turn red and sore............it's a real pain in the.............eyes literally. Any ophthalmologists out their with any advice? The last one I went to made me wait two hours for him to tell me I had Blepharitis (inflammation of the eye lid margins.....no kidding!) and that I should wash my eye area twice a day with Johnson's yellow Baby Shampoo..............and that was his professional advice for my sore red eyes!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

That photo of the onion is fab....the detail is amazing.....one can certainly see much more of it when taken with a camera.....i certainly don't like getting too close to them my eyes are nightmare for hours.....not sure I am up for the shampoo idea !!!! take care