Red and silver




It's been a busy week or so and today I noticed colours around me and it's looking a lot like Christmas.............red and silver look so good together. I've had a birthday and wedding anniversary last week so Dear Husband and I went out for lunch then we had pedicures together and I couldn't resist Christmas red nails could I. Found these little silver dressy thongs today.........feet are looking a bit fat after a long hot day of housework and shopping. Found a few small strawberries and some cherry tomatoes in the garden, Miss Ruby is turning into a vegetarian dog, she just can't help herself, she raids the vege patch constantly, even eating all the bean leaves! Miss Jemima's free range eggs on the boil for curried egg sandwiches tomorrow for the kids. It's a busy time of year for all of us and I really don't know how I'm going to pull it all off this year.............anyway I can only do my best so if the Christmas card arrives for New Year don't complain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas sure is rushing up in a hurry this year. Maybe I'll get cards out. Maybe not. LOL