Now let me tell you.................


...............this giant cell tumour of the tendon sheath is seriously impeding my creativity lately and it's making me very grumpy!! I am waiting for my hand surgeon to remove it asap and I can't wait..........might even ring the hospital tomorrow and check whether they can give me a date yet. I struggle at work to write and assist the surgeon I work with.............not sure how much further the skin on my finger will stretch, the finger tip is numb, it doesn't bend much at all and the whole thing just throbs constantly. Yes......................I'm whining! Sorry about the dodgey pics, not very good with my left hand but I may have to learn fast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hope they can get you in soon to get that removed.

Heather said...

Ooooh, that looks painful, hope you can get the treatment you need real soon and get you finger working properly again!!

Chrissy said...

Ouch that looks really sore. You are allowed to whinge if it means you can't create. Hope you get a surgery date soon.

Sylvia said...

How awful for you , Lisa. The last thing we stitchers/knitters etc want to happen! Hope they can repair it for you soon.