My favourite knitting magazine



I've struggled to find and buy this American knitting magazine in my local shops over the years.  So when I found these three special issues for sale on eBay last week I was very excited.  They came to me from a lovely fellow knitter who lives Sydney.  Jo-Anne isn't a blogger but she does have a great page of wonderful knitting projects and patterns for sale on Ravelry.  Find her as joknitsnstuff.  I'm also on Ravelry as lisajane.  Join Ravelry here if you need to.  I can highly recommend Ravelry if you knit or crochet, there are patterns galore, yarn ideas and so many people to meet, I've been a member for 5 years.

As for Interweave Knits, I think I'm going to have to look into an international subscription or rely on Jo-Anne off-loading her old issues regularly on eBay!

1 comment:

Levin said...

I get a digital subscription to interweave knits. I would prefer a hard copy but it is so expensive.
L
x