Holden Shawlette hold up over




The hold up occurred a few weeks back when I ran out of wool on the yarn gobbling picot cast off edge of my Holden Shawlette.  You can see in the following photo the few stitches I had left to cast off on my purple Knitpro circular needle in the top right corner.  So annoying!  What to do?  I decided to find a fellow Crazy Zauberball shade 2092 knitter on Ravelry who might have a tiny scrap leftover from their knitting project.  Amazingly I eventually found a  lovely lady in the Blue Mountains who could help me and she popped her scrap ball into the post, so last weekend I sat down and completed this shawl.  I love it now it has soaked and blocked.  I hope one day someone will repay Shelley with the same kindness and generosity that she shared with me.  Thank you again, Shelley.


No comments: