Zig zag all over the countryside


I've been away for a girls trip to Sydney over the weekend to visit the Craft and Quilt show at Darling Harbour, what a treat. It was lovely to catch up with some friends I haven't seen in quite some time and meet some new friends in the group. As usual there was just too much to take in a short period of time and the brain goes to mush trying to think about what I might need and taking in all that is new in the craft world this time around. I did a bit of shopping mostly for Addi Turbo circular needles and some special wools. The quilt show was amazing, so much to stimulate the imagination and amaze me as usual. I decided not to lug the camera around the show but am now disappointed that I didn't as I can't recall all that I want to, or show any of you. If you are interested you can go to the NSW Quilters Guild to look at the prize winners.

On the way home we stopped at Berry for a few hours and that was very pleasant just meandering around the shops and their monthly country market. I bought one ball of Noro Silk Garden and knit this scarf up last night, so easy and something a little bit different. Also bought a few pieces of fabric for my hexagon quilt, spots and stripes so they should work in well. I will write about my other purchases when I have some photos to show you.

No comments: