Weird weather scarf





We've already had a bit of cold weather this year, enough to go searching for a light scarf to keep my neck cosy.  I realised I never blogged about this little super soft and light scarf I knit up last spring, so here goes.  Not a good start though, I can't find the pattern, I have no idea what it was called or where I found it.  I'm thinking maybe I just liked the flame stitch pattern, so I started at the point and just kept knitting until I'd knit up the two balls of Naturally Dawn 2ply 50% wool and 50% silk.  I bought this yarn a long while ago on our trip to Melbourne in 2007 and had started to knit a different scarf but never really liked it.  I like wearing triangular scarfs rather than long skinny ones.  If anyone knows this pattern please enlighten me!

UPDATE - I found the pattern!  Dandy Neckerchief by Ariane Caron-Lacoste, a free pattern over on Ravelry.  

No comments: